The Hankettes Sustainability Pledge
We are concerned with the state of our planet and endeavor to work towards a cleaner, greener planet through our business pursuits. We believe if all businesses followed our Hankettes Sustainability Pledge Guidelines, it would greatly reduce the impact consumerism (purchasing products) has on both the use of resources and on the pollution created to manufacture, package, and eventually dispose of those products.
When you choose to purchase our products, you are choosing to be part of the solution!
Hankettes Sustainability Pledge Guidelines
- all staff members are paid fair living wage
- it is a priority to purchase from suppliers who pay fair living wages to their staff
- it is a priority to purchase from local suppliers and we are mindful of the distance our supplies travel and the associated impact
- we use organic and/or natural supplies in all our products
- it is a priority that all mineral and herbal product ingredients include ethically wildcrafted herbs and no refined oils
- all wool is sheared from Alpacas and/or sheep which are live, free range, and free of pesticide treatments